28 comments on Dan listing"
Paced by Mike 03 mei 2013, 02:06
Paced by Paul R Liversidge 30 november 2012, 17:03
Hello I'd like to be added to your list please
I'm Paul R Livesidge, 9th Degree - GTFI England
Paced by Master Ernesto Santaniello 21 juni 2012, 12:26
I am Master Ernesto Santaniello I-7-7- from Italy, i write to inform for my degree. Thanks.
Paced by Anon 11 juni 2012, 15:07
John Arild Svendsen (Norway) became 8th Dan 9.June.2012
Paced by Lars 07 december 2010, 08:59
Update from Norway
Master Per Andresen promoted to 8.Dan
Jonh Arild Svendsen, Bjarne Helme promoted to Master 7.Dan
Paced by Brian 30 augustus 2010, 21:50
Please add new master -
Matiullah KARWANDGAR, 7th Dan - Slovakia (GTF)
Paced by Master Gary Tong 6th Dan 21 juli 2010, 17:11
Pls update Sr Master Rickie Low Ah Kuan -Malaysia is 8th Degree Black Belt MGTF & Sr Master Choong Teck Hoong also 8th Degree Black Belt. l
Paced by Master Ridzwan Abu Hassan 15 juli 2010, 09:22
I thank you for your affort in establishing the name and rank to those concern. I good also to put thier certificate number if possible. Wishing all the best for Taekwon-do.
Yours in Taekwon-do
Master Ridzwan Abu Hassan
Paced by Robin Poh 14 juli 2010, 03:06
Please update below Senior Masters,they were 8th.Dan currnetly held.please kindly undate.
Master Yeow Cheng Watt - Malaysia
Master Ng Hooi Lai - Malaysia
Paced by Gary Tong 6th Dan-GTA,ICTF. 01 juli 2010, 13:31
Grand Master IX Dan & Master VIII/VII Dan Black Belt in Malaysia
1. Grand Master Low Koon Lin- (ITF-NK, International Taekwon-Do Academy-ITA)
2. Grand Master Sabree Salleh- (Malaysian Global Taewkon-Do Federation-MGTF, Sabree's Taekwon-Do Academy-STA)
3. Grand Master Ally Teoh Cheng Hoe-(ICTF, All's Dojang)
1. Sr. Master Tan Chek Si- (ITF-NK, ITFM, JB TKD Association)
2. Sr. Master Yeow Cheng Watt-(MGTF, Traditional Taekwon-Do Academy-TTA)
3. Sr. Master Amir Md Noor-(Malaysian Global Taekwon-Do Federation-MGTF)
4. Sr. Master Rickie Low Ah Kuan-(MGTF, Super Taekwon-Do)
5. Sr. Master Choong Teck Hoong-(MGTF, Penang State Taekwon-Do Association-PSTA)
6. Sr. Master Keith Tan Siong Ou-(MGTF, Malacca State Taekwon-Do Association)
7. Sr. Master Chee Moon Piow-(Malaysian Global Taekwon-Do Federation-MGTF)
8. Master Ngiaw Wee Sun-(GTF, Jook-Am Taekwon-Do Association-USA)
9. Master Ng Hooi Lai-(GTF, PGTF, Seberang Prai Tengah District Taekwon-Do Association)
10. Master Chew Teck Siong-(ITF-C, Gombak District Taekwon-Do Association)
11. Grand Master Nelson Bernard Kirby-(ICTF, Visual Martial Arts-Taekwon-Do-VMA)
12.GM Simon Lee Kim Hong* Global Taekwon-Do Singapore GTS from Singapore.
1. Master Lim Heng Hin-(ICTF, Kluang District Taekwon-Do Association)
2. Master Chan Heng Bin-(ICTF, Pahang)
3. Master Bobby Teo Tam Hock-(ICTF, KL)
4. Master Michael Ch'ng Kim Chye-(ICTF Penang)
5. Master Chong Swee Teck-(ICTF, Ally's Dojang Malacca)
6. Master Ng Kok Leong-(ICTF, PGTF, Spirit Taekwon-Do Academy KL)
7. Master Lee Hok Heng-(GTF, PGTF, Selangor State Taekwon-Do Association)
8. Master Dang Kok Wai-(GTF, PGTF, Perak State Taekwon-Do Association)
9. Master Billy Soon Thian Lai-(GTF,PGTF Wilayah KL Taekwon-Do Association)
10. Master Andy Ng-(GTF, Pan-Malaysia Global Taekwon-Do Federation-PGTF)
11. Master Alex Lee- (GTF, Pan-Malaysia Global Taekwon-Do Federation-PGTF)
12. Master Jonny Chai- (ITF-NK, Sarawak Taekwon-Do Association)
13. Master Ong Siong Wee-(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
14. Master Chan Kum Lau-(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
15. Master Mohd Azwan Khoo -(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
16. Master Tan Jing Choon -(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
17. Master Cheah Gaik Wooi -(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
18. Master Tan Eng Kiat -(ITF-NK, Vision Taekwon-Do Malaysia)
19. Master Ng Kem Ho- (ITF-NK, ITFM)
20. Master Tony Kang Eng Hoe -(International Taekwon-Do Federation-ITF-NK)
21. Master Low Leong Tuck -(ITF-NK, International Taekwon-Do Academy-ITA)
22. Master Ridzuan Abu Hassan (ITF-V, Independent Martial Arts Academy)
23. Master Roland Choong Tae Kwon- (MGTF, Kwon Taekwon-Do Academy)
24. Master V. Sivalingam-(MGTF, Legend Taekwon-Do Academy)
25. Master Najmi Bin Abdullah-(MGTF, Terengganu State Taekwon-Do Association)
26. Master John Mohd Abdul Rahim -(Malaysian Global Taekwon-Do Federation-MGTF)
27. Master Tommy Jee-(Malaysian Global Taekwon-Do Federation-MGTF)
28. Master Ang Kee Wah- (Pahang Taekwon-Do Association, MGTF)
29. Master Azhari Muhamad- (Malaysian Global Taekwon-Do Federation-MGTF)
30. Master Benny Teh Ooi Kiat- (International Original Taekwon-Do Federation-IOTF)
Paced by Master Tom Zuza 01 juli 2010, 08:51
Master Tom Zuza is currently an 8th Degree, please update your records to reflect this. Thank you and Taekwon !
Paced by Mykal Van Stavern 22 december 2009, 20:04
I hope no offense was taken by my post. I was just communicating a promotion that I witnessed as I attended the IIC. I don't seek any power or whatever was suggested eariler. Nor do I think that is the intention of others who have posted. I have never been to a upper dan testing where the test was for 8th and higher. I felt privileged to be in the room at all. I feel that any promotion to that level should be celebrated by all in the ITF. I don't hope by my post there are more remarks made about people's nationality. I am Dutch, Scottish, Austrian, and Polish heritage but born in the United States. Like most people I am a mutt with a cold nose. I don't feel comments made about nationality and or sterotypes are appropriate at any time and don't reflect well on any one who uses them. I am a friend in TKD to all who pratice Orthodox TKD as I do. Please don't offend people's nationality. I met Margaret Thatcher at a distiguished lecture series in Texas. Very nice educated woman and was thankful for the efforts of the United States to help liberate England and France from attack. All the US asked for in return is enough land to bury our soldiers. We live in a not so perfect world. And the US is not perfect as was suggested. We can all agree in this forum that TKD is awesome and Gen Choi was a great commander, leader and friend to ALL NATIONS. It is the whole reson he insituted the ITF. So all nations could learn this cool art. That we can all agree is so very cool. So cool that we devote 45 or even 25yrs to it.
Best regards to all in TKD. My intention is to not offend anyone at any time. But to say Hi and that I am glad we can live on opposite ends of the world and all preform chon-ji or Gae Baek the same. That is the coolest thing.
Mykal Van Stavern USA
Paced by Len G. Kirschbaum 16 december 2009, 23:03
My training in Taekwon-Do spans over 45 years. I believe that General Choi would turn over in his grave if he knew of the backbiting and disrespect that some of you have towards each other.
For those of you who are not contributors, of this juvenile behavior, I commend you.
This comment is not directed at you. Only the guilty parties will be offended.
Is it so important for you to be recognized, for achievements, to a higher level?
I thought that this need for recognition only existed in the United States.
This type of skirmish, over who’s reached the next degree, is more appropriate in the color belts.
I have a great respect for many of those that are on the Dan listing. However, for those that seek power and recognition, I direct you to the following comment.
It was once said by Margaret Thatcher that, “Being in power is like being a lady.
If you have to tell people you are...you’re not.”
With great respect and the most sincere intentions.
Len G. Kirschbaum
Paced by Mykal Van Stavern 14 december 2009, 03:07
Please update list to show Fabian Nunez as 8th dan. Promoted at IIC 41 Queens NYC USA. I really like the layout of the Web site. Yours in TKD
Paced by Ikhaatracisten 09 december 2009, 17:39
Hey chong, that's why they are masters in Taekwon do and not masters in English. As long as their English can be understood. These Masters are respected because of their humbleness, their knowledge in MArtial arts , their seniority and their skills. For ÿour information these(what you call jokers) have already earned their respect through extensive training, Belt grading achievements and the number of students that they've examine and thought.
People respect me as an academician áltough My English sucks! It's the knowledge that is important. The Universiteit provide the English experts to proofread my papers...
You want to earn respect with good English, be a salesman, or a Dj or whatever...
Paced by Master Tom Zuza 02 december 2009, 05:33
Please put me on your list, I was promoted in 1998, I an currently with CM Choi ITF. 7th degree
Paced by ezedin 12 november 2009, 13:35
It is good, but does the list include GTF masters?
It would be great if you can update it. For instance Mr.Abdi kedir is promoted to 7th degree(ITF chang ung
except for this it is a great resource
Paced by Daniel Besta 16 oktober 2009, 03:30
Master Mario Troiano was graduated 7th dan en 2000 wih general Choi en 2007 was graduated 8th dan for GM Choi Jung Hwa
Paced by Pascasio Padilla 07 oktober 2009, 19:17
Mario Pons c.n. 8º dan
Vicente Martinez 7º dan
Paced by Pascasio Padilla 07 oktober 2009, 19:17
Mario Pons c.n. 8º dan
Vicente Martinez 7º dan
Paced by Asim Raza 05 september 2009, 05:13
Please visit our website
to see Doboks complete rang
with different articles
Paced by Marc-Andre Roy 27 juli 2009, 12:47
Alain Dumaine, VII from Canada
Paced by Chong 06 mei 2009, 10:57
Firstly, some of the comments left by some malaysians here are really disgraceful. These people are supposed to be Masters or higher but can not even write in simple English. To make things worse, these will be the jokers who expect lower ranking practitioners to respect them and bound to them and take all their commands. Respect has to be earned and not forced upon.
One more thing, as pointed out, the list is not updated. An example, is i am not mistaken, Ally Teoh from Malaysia is already a Grandmaster.
Paced by Robin 06 mei 2009, 09:16
I apologise.stil have some this website publish not correct.Please take a check.
Yeow Cheng Watt - Malaysia
Ng Hooi Lai - Malaysia
Tan Eng Kiat - Malaysia
Paced by Robin Poh 16 april 2009, 04:59
I'm writing from Malaysia.
All Malaysian TKD master currently all promoted.Please check.Most of the seven have been promoted to 8th Dan.
Amir Bin MD. Noor - Malaysia
Chee Moon Piow - Malaysia
Chew Teck Seong - Malaysia
Keith Tan Siong Ou - Malaysia
Paced by hector vides 02 april 2009, 05:00
SOY VIII DAN DE LA EUROPEAN TAEKWONDO FEDERATION , Y FEDAMC. - DEJE DE PERTENECER A FAAT DE ARGENTINA -
Paced by Grandmaster Steiner 28 maart 2009, 19:00
Lists and site looks good. www.chitkd.com
Paced by Master George Ashiru 12 maart 2009, 14:38
Place your comment